The natural ingredient HMRlignan™ possesses antioxidative properties that can help protect against cell and tissue degeneration in the human body. This makes it an essential ally for those in search of comprehensive anti-ageing benefits.
Both natural and environmentally friendly, HMRlignan™ is the result of the extensive technological expertise demonstrated by Swiss manufacturer and novel Biogredia partner Linnea. This powerful ingredient is proven to prevent inflammation within the body and provide anti-aging benefits to the skin.
Most significantly, HMRlignan™ is proven to aid with:
- Oxidation and chronic inflammation
- Neuroinflammation (Cerebral aging)
- Hot flushes in menopause
- Cardiovascular health
- Tissue aging
In summary, this ingredient can ensure that people of all ages feel better than ever.
What is HMRlignan™?
Lignans are natural molecules found in small amounts in roots, plants, flowers and berries; and within the plant they are tasked with increasing longevity. Studies show that lignans possess antioxidative properties that can help protect against cell and tissue degeneration in the human body.
Patented by Linnea, HMRlignan™ is extracted directly from the wood knots of Picea Abies L., known as the Norway Spruce. The ingredient in HMRlignan in 7-hydroximatairesinol in aglycone form, co-crystallized with potassium acetate. Ingesting purified 7-hydroxymatairesinol lignan in aglycone form makes it possible to maximize the health benefits of HMRlignan™ and exploit the powerful direct action of this extract.
The Science Behind HMRlignan™
All ingredients from Linnea go through rigorous scientific analysis and quality controls. When tested in the lab, HMRlignan™ has shown excellent capabilities in combatting and preventing a broad range of stress and aging disorders.
The following scientific findings demonstrate the benefits of HMRlignan:
- The use of HMRlignan™ at a dose 72 mg per day, which is the dosage approved by the FDA for human consumption, has been shown to fight the oxidative mechanisms underlying the development of chronic illnesses and those often linked to stress and aging (Cosentino, 2010).
- It has been shown to encourage vascular health while combatting the loss of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid in the skin, bones and joints, and correcting altered glycaemic levels (Biasotto, 2018). The addition of HMRlignan™ to the diet thus brings with a better physiological response to aging.
- 7-hydroxymatairesinol has been proven to act on the brain, combatting neuroinflammation and restoring neuronal facilities effectively, naturally, and safely (Giuliano, 2020).
HMRlignan™ is not just about preventing conditions, but also provides valuable support in combatting a range of disorders: Such as skin problems, symptoms related to menopause and issues linked to stress and inflammation.
Dietary use of HMRlignan™:
HMRlignan™ is suitable for use in tablets and capsules.
Why Linnea is a Preferred Partner of Biogredia
Committed to excellence, Linnea has produced the finest quality botanical extracts for more than three decades. Their mission is to improve quality of life through natural, cutting-edge solutions.
All Linnea ingredients are manufactured in their high-quality Swiss GMP facility. Their market-leading ingredient HMRlignan™ is hand-picked by Biogredia.
Please get in touch if you want more information or have questions about our ingredients
Sources and Clinical Studies:
Biasotto, 2018 British Journal of Nutrition (2018), 120, 751–762 doi:10.1017/S0007114518001824
Cosentino, 2010 International Immunopharmacology 10 (2010) 339–343 doi:10.1016/j.intimp.2009.12.005
Giuliano, 2020 Nutrition 69 (2020) 110494 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nut.2019.04.006