Hytolive® is a natural extract from the olive fruit (not the olive leaf) with a high level of natural hydroxytyrosol, obtained with the sole use of physical and mechanical processes. NO solvents are used. The resulting product is 100% natural, as it is found in Nature.
Hytolive® is being used as complement in a large number of products (dietary supplements, functional foods and beverages, and cosmetics), in all continents.
Hytolive® is a recognized global brand, used in many countries by leading companies, in the food and dietary supplements area, who trust the safety and quality provided by Genosa and its products.
There are many potential applications, with Genosa having significant experience in most of them. Whether included in a juice or cooked at high temperatures, its organoleptical characteristics are kept when using recommended doses.
Hytolive® has been prepared in four versions so that it can be added in many kind of finished products (capsules, tables, softgel capsules, beverages, foods, cosmetics, …):
Powder, syrup, soft and Aquaolive.
- We offer a high purity natural hydroxytyrosol.
- We only use physical and mechanical processes: 100% natural.
- We have a clean and patented technology: NO use of solvents or additives.
- It is obtained directly from the olive fruit, and not from the olive leaf.
- It is free of pesticides (mostly present in olive leaves).
- It is HALAL and KOSHER certified.
- It is safe: GRAS certified (generally recognized as safe) in US.
- It has been scientifically tested.
- It is a brand used by pharmaceutical multinationals and companies from many parts of the world, who have a firm confidence in Hytolive®'s quality and effectiveness.
- Hytolive® is competitive.
- We have ISO 9001 and 14001 certifications.
- It is NOT GMO (Genetically Modified Organism).
Hydroxytyrosol: What is it
Over the past years most studies have focused on the protective activity of Extra Virgin Olive Oil as a source of monounsaturated fatty acids (oleic acid). The reason is simple, there were no available technologies to extract/isolate other minor compounds..
Hydroxytyrosol is mostly found in the water fraction resulting after the milling process of olives, although it is also located (mainly in its derivatives forms) in virgin olive oil, though in much lower quantities.
It is considered as one of the phenols with the highest antioxidant capacity as a free radical scavenger available in the vegetable kingdom.
Current lines of research focusing on hydroxytyrosol are many, but most are dedicated to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity.
Hydroxytyrosol has been extensively studied in a wide number of clinical studies.
The European Food Safe Authority (EFSA) approved a health claim about olive polyphenols under that art.13 of the Regulation EC 1924/2006: “olive polyphenols contribute to the protection of blood lipids from oxidative stress”.
Hydroxytyrosol and its derivatives protect blood lipids from oxidative stress.