Premium algae from Austria
Sunlight, biogenic CO2, nutrients and clear Austrian water are sufficient for these high-quality algae products. The products are vegan, GMO-free, without additives, synthetic dyes and preservatives.
Fully controlled conditions are achieved from a closed glass system. Each individual tube is 9 metres high. Products are checked by internal and independent, external laboratories. Algae is therefore tested both for its valuable ingredients and also impurities.
Algae is carefully spray-dried to protect the high value ingredients. The production is sustainable and based on nature’s own model. It is important to protect algae from external influences such as heavy metals, iodine, toxins, and pesticides.
What Are the Key Features?
To ensure the highest possible quality for customers
- pure & vegan
- natural, without additives
- no synthetic dyes, residues or PAKs
How Is It Produced?
The microalgae is produced
- in a closed and sustainable system*
- careful, like nature itself
- for industries like food, food supplements, cosmetic and many more
The unique system is designed to protect algae from
- heavy metals
- or other external influence
Spirulina – the product
The blue-green microorganism contains high amounts of vitamin K and important antioxidants like vitamin A (ß-carotene) or phycocyanin. Spirulina is a source of iron and naturally contains vegan protein (up to 55%) as well as the trend ingredient spermidine.
- Phycocyanin gains more and more popularity through the antioxidant potential and the use as colouring foodstuff.
- Vitamin A for our immune system, energy metabolism, iron metabolism, skin and good vision
- Iron for oxygen transport in the body, energy metabolism, production of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Vitamin K (K1) for blood clotting and maintenance of bones
- Spermidine is a biogenic, endogenous polyamine that is closely associated with cell growth and function
*The system is described as “Unique. Sustainable. Innovative.” The technology was developed from an idea in 2005, to prototype in 2008, an R&D plant in 2012, and the industrial plant opening in 2018. The key features are:
- Closed & pump free system for ideal growing conditions
- No additives, only sunlight, selected nutrients, biogenic CO2 & clear Austrian water
- Continuous year-round production
- Sustainable process – resource-friendly process with focus on recycling, oxygen as a by-product, low temperature processing, heat produced is reused
- One source for all technology, research & industrial production combined
- Stable quality – internal & external analysis enabling continuous and stable quality