Gstaad 2024 – event information
This “invitation-only” Health Summit is just over three months away, the delegate numbers are limited to 80 people and the number of confirmed attendees is nearing capacity. This event will be fully booked well before the date. So, please don’t miss this golden opportunity, book today.
Biological Based Nutrition – Women’s Health
Women have specific health needs that encompass various life stages. As a result, nutritional considerations should be given to menstrual health, pre- and post-natal health in addition to the perimenopause, menopause and post menopause stages.
In this seminar we will identify what we know (or don’t know) about women’s health, what are the latest scientific developments and of course what implications this has on product development. Furthermore, we’ll explore how brands are looking to develop communities and platforms that are attitudinal based, offering solutions not just for specific needs identified but for broader applications such as the brain (mood and sleep), skin, the microbiome and sport.
- Who: industry and scientific speakers, customers, suppliers and contract manufacturers
- When: 23rd to 25th January 2024
- What: “Biological based nutrition – Women’s Health” – key trends, science and innovation
- Where: Gstaad, Switzerland
- To join this premium network event which has consistently generated real business for those attending
- To join a broad spectrum of key industry figures in one room at a unique venue
- Media coverage from NutraIngredients
- To enjoy a full social programme
- To develop your business at an event designed to maximise quality network and relationship building